Hint: If you actually need an old revision, hover over the bullet in front of the desired release.
• RELEASE-2.1.5 (2020-03-21)
- Fix: initial connection of the logger needs a delay.
• RELEASE-2.1.4 (2014-05-03)
- Fix: in python3,
--data-formatdidn’t work as there strings have no
• RELEASE-2.1.3 (2014-04-12)
- The previous python3 patch was incomplete. In addition, it made the script
no longer work with python2.
Note to self: test before releasing software.
• RELEASE-2.1.2 (2014-03-28)
- Port to python3 [via patch from Thomas Kittel]
• RELEASE-2.1.1 (2011-01-08)
- Fixed error code interpretation. In some circumstances (depending on the values to be read) data was incorrectly interpreted as an error.
• RELEASE-2.1.0 (2010-02-26)
- Fixed an undetected bug which prevented the logger from being found on Mac OS X.
tfd128shell script for backwards compatibility.
- Potential incompatibility: renamed short option for
- Added new commandline option
-d) so the user can specify the device to be used.
- Potential incompatibility: the class
Tfd128no longer tries to find the serial device itself.
- Updated INSTALLATION notes for Ubuntu 9.04.
• RELEASE-2.0.4 (2009-12-30)
- Fixed uninitialized variable access. This bug should have been fixed in 2.0.3 already.
• RELEASE-2.0.3 (2008-03-01)
- Fixed invalid variable access when the battery was drained or the eeprom was full.
• RELEASE-2.0.2 (2008-02-22)
- Fix: nothing was written, when
-owas not specified.
• RELEASE-2.0.1 (2008-02-21)
- Fix: the default data format produced an additional column when only the temperature was recorded.
• RELEASE-2.0.0 (2008-02-20)
- Major code rewrite; note that the new implementation of the
Tfd128class itself is incompatible with the 1.x releases, but should be easier to use now. Application and class have been split into separate files. The
tfd128.pyfile now only contains the
Tfd128class. The application part has been moved into
- The progress bar is now off by default when printing to stdout. Also, the heading line in the output data has been removed.
- Both the date/time format and the output data format can be changed via the command line.
- Both the standalone script and the class itself are now documented.
• RELEASE-1.2.1 (2007-09-26)
- Added missing newline in CSV file.
- Fixed division by zero bug when there was only one measurement point.
• RELEASE-1.2.0 (2007-07-06)
- Fixed and improved error handling.
- Added command line options to suppress the progress bar and the header line when dumping the data values
• RELEASE-1.1.0 (2007-06-27)
- Added license notes and
- Added Mac OS X support [Pascal Bihler]
• RELEASE-1.0.0 (2007-02-12)
- First revision leaving my computer.